Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cleaned Up

After my expose post yesterday that even included pictures of my dirty children, I figured I better show some proof that we actually get clean occasionally.

This morning after the preschool kids left (V is for Valentines! Crazy bunch of love going on at my house this morning.) I tried to get the kids to pose for a few pictures. My children are hardly cooperative with this adventure.

PROOF:
Exhibit A:


Exhibit B:

 What the heck is this face? A grimace/grin?

Exhibit C:


Molly decided picture time was really scream and fall back in the chair in a fit of giggles. She did it over and over. I should have pulled out the video camera.




Then, there was a complete revolt.

Now, they're playing orphans.

P.S. Please forgive my editing. I was in a hurry.

2 comments:

Shilo said...

Love the one of baby #4 standing up, she looks so darling!
And all the ones of #5 make me smile!
Thanks for sharing!!!

Natasha said...

Your children are beautiful!! Great pics!