Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Summer Nights

My extended family and many of our in-laws gathered last week to view the firework show in North Salt Lake. It had been extremely hot all day but it started to cool down nicely in the evening and we enjoyed snacking and visiting with each other until it got dark.

I love summer nights when it starts to cool off and the sun goes down later. And I especially love hanging out with family.

I LOVE SUMMER.

(A few months ago I was sent a Sony Bloggie Duo to try and review. I've used it to take the pictures and videos included in this post. It's picture quality is not as good as my DSLR or my digital video camera but it is so easy to use and very convenient. About the size of a smart phone, it fits nicely in my purse. The included software also allows for super easy upload to YouTube or Facebook.)








Aunts and Uncles are just so much fun!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Score, Cindi!

Megan (Best of Fates) said...

Looks like such a lovely day - I love summer too!