Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Little Princesses

Other than my own three little princesses, I don't think there are cuter girls than my little friends. I get to photograph them a couple of times a year when they dress up for fun events like the Witches Breakfast at Gardner Village or the annual Princess Festival held at Thanksgiving Point.

I was so sad that I missed them at the Princess Festival this year. I was away in Yellowstone. Fortunately, their mom and the girls were willing to dress up again so that we could get in a photo session. The staged session actually worked out so well. The girls were completely focused on getting their pictures taken instead of just enjoying the fun day of the festival.

I've posted pictures of the girls on photography blog but I wanted to include some here too. Aren't they just darling?! Together with their mom and some glue guns, the girls made their own headdresses.




1 comment:

Curriculum for Kids said...

Lovely cute kid and awesome photography.