Thursday, March 3, 2011

Blank

Yesterday during dinner, one of my children said something funny/profound. Smiling, the throught crossed my mind that I needed to write it down.

When I went to bed, I remembered that there was a memory I wanted to write down. I pulled out my pen. But when I went to grab the appropriate notebook (I have a journal-like notebook for each one of my children) I could not remember who said it. Or what they said.

Blank. Completely blank.

And I still can't remember. My brain has apparently ceased to function.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Ha! It's good to know I'm not the only one that does that!

Usually, if I don't write it down immediately, I've lost it. That's why I love my iPhone! I can throw things like that onto it and pull them back up later when I want to get them written on my blog or elsewhere.

:)

You're not alone!

Playing It Cooley

Unknown said...

Happens to me all the time!!!! Glad i'm not the only one!!