Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cinch! Update

Day One:

I wrote out my grocery shopping list. For two people (Utah Dad and I intended to do the Cinch! plan together) I needed to buy 20 bags of frozen raspberries, among other things. I looked at the complete list and balked. Because I'm cheap, you know.

After the holidays, with our steep increase in gas (drove all over tar nation and back) and food, my budget needs to go on a diet worse than I do.

I have and can lose weight without spending much money. So, I hopped on the elliptical; Utah Dad headed out for a walk with the dog and I ordered a basket of produce from Bountiful Baskets. I'm sure I won't lose the Cinch! promised seven pounds in five days but that's OK too. And as long as the Relief Society doesn't continue to have incredible treats, I'll be fine.

If you want to follow the progress of someone actually doing the Cinch! diet you can read my friend Catey's blog : Random Thoughts from the Zoo.

No comments: