Monday, January 3, 2011

Cinch! by Cynthia Sass - Book Review

If you haven't already heard of the newest diet book Cinch! by Cynthia Sass, you haven't spent much time online lately. The buzz is every where. Of course, it's the perfect time of year to release a diet book--at the new year and just after the gluttonous holidays. I received the book from One2One Network several weeks ago and I read it right away.

 I must admit, that while I'd love to get rid of the extra weight still hanging on my tummy, thighs and butt after my pregnancy with Molly (so sad that's she's nearly 21 months old now), I'm not a big one for diets. I've never actually read a diet book before.

My goal for the holidays was not to gain any weight. I was doing quite well until Christmas Day. However, in spite of all the fabulous celebrations and visits with friends, I only gained two pounds.

Now, it's the new year. The kids have gone back to school this morning. I'm washing laundry and dishes. Other than heading to  the grocery store, I don't intend to leave my house for much of anything during the entire month of January.

It's also the time of year to get serious about my goals. With that in mind, Utah Dad and I have decided to try out Cynthia Sass's diet plan in her newest book Cinch! Her diet makes sense to me, so as soon as I go to the grocery store armed with Sass's shopping list, Utah Dad and I will be starting with her 5-day, 5-Food Fast Forward Diet. I'll let you know how it goes (unless, of course, I fail and then I just might keep it to myself). Wish me luck.

By posting this review of Cinch!, I am entered to win one of five gift cards.
While I received the book free from One2One Network, the opinions and views expressed are my own.

No comments: