Friday, August 21, 2009

Talkative Three Year Old

Thomas is closing in on his fourth birthday and this kid has plenty of things to say. Sometimes we have to try so hard not to laugh especially when he's being so serious. Here are a few of our favorites from the last week.

At dinner the other night: "My life is so hard and it just keeps getting harder."

After lightening struck right over head and we ran to the car, he screamed: "Death and dismemberment! Death and dismemberment!"

To me: "Mommy, can I see your farkles?"

When we asked him who had broken the toy he answered, "Lilly did it." His Dad asked, "What would Jesus say?" Thomas replied, "He would say someone else did it."

After church I asked him how Primary was, he said, "In Primary, I have two choices. I can sit and sing or I can sit and be quiet." "What did you choose?" I asked. He said, "I just sat. In my class we have no choices."

No comments: