Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Joseph is at the Scera

My husband and I got to attend Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at the Scera Theater in Orem, Utah last night. We had a great time. It was very entertaining and brought back fond memories of the high school production my senior year. (I was in the chorus. I can sing but I CANNOT dance. It's comical.) And while in my heart nothing will compare with it, (except perhaps Donnie Osmond) the play last night was really good.

We enjoyed our date night without children but we felt a little bad. The older ones would have really liked the play. It runs at the Scera until Saturday, August 15th. If you're looking for something fun to do this weekend, grab your family, a big blanket, some KFC and be entertained by the talented cast of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.

1 comment:

Bond Girl said...

I am jealous of anyone that can sing, for I can not even carry a tune in a bucket. :)