Monday, August 18, 2014

Bout of Books Goals

I realized last night that Bout of Books starts today. I haven't had as much time to read lately. I've been terribly busy spending the last days of summer vacation with my kids and also preparing them for school. However, school starts tomorrow and I plan to spend some extra time catching up more books.

Bout of Books

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

My goals for this week are fairly conservative. I'm trying to be realistic.

Today I'm starting to read Five Days Left the highly anticipated debut novel from my fabulous Twitter friend Julie Lawson Timmer.



 Then, what better way to say goodbye to our summer vacation with The Last Summer by Judith Kinghorn.


And then if I have time, I'd love to squeeze in the rather thick We are Not Ourselves by Matthew Thomas.


No comments: