Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey Circus - Mom Online Discount Code

When I was in second grade my family traveled to Salt Lake City to see the circus. Even more than I remember the circus, I remember the overwhelming anticipation as I watched the slow clock that day at school. I was so so so very excited and the Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey Circus did not disappoint.

The circus is coming to town again this year! It's definitely time to get tickets. And as a mom and a Utah Mom's Life Blog reader you have the chance to take advantage of the special Mom Online Discount Code! My readers can use this code to get $5 off tickets for the $18 & $25 price level – discount code is MOM that can be used for online purchases only; discount is valid for these select performances only – Friday at 11:30am; Saturday at 11:00am; Sunday at 1:30pm; Monday at 7:00pm


Thursday, September 20 – Monday, September 24

EnergySolutions Arena  

Ticket prices are $18, $25, $40 (VIP), $60 (Front Row) and $85 (Circus Celebrity)
Discounted Opening Night tickets available for only $11 each (not valid on VIP/premium levels)
All seats are reserved; tickets are available from the EnergySolutions Box Office and all SmithTix
locations, charge by phone at 801-355-SEAT or 800-888-TIXX and online at www.smithstix.com or www.energysolutionsarena.com.














** I am a Feld Family Ambassador and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment has provided me with complimentary tickets to Feld shows and opportunities to attend private Feld pre-Show events. Even though I received these benefits, I always give an opinion that is 100% mine. **

No comments: