Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Utah Valley Magazine Cutest Cuties

Remember when I wrote about the privilege I had to judge the Cutest Cuties contest for Utah Valley Magazine? The newest issue of Utah Valley Magazine is out! Now you can see which local babies, the other judges/bloggers (Vanessa, Courtney and Chacoy) and I thought took the cake.

It really wasn't easy trying to decide which babies were "cutest". All the children were darling, beautiful and adorable. There were just a few that were especially squishy. Now, you can see which little kiddos we wanted to squeeze, pinch their cheeks and torture them with "auntie" kisses.

And I'm in the magazine. I feel so honored to be included with other very famous and awesome bloggers. Be sure to check out my brief claim to fame. Click *here* to link to the magazine.

5 comments:

Rheanna said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun and that sure would be a difficult choice---way cute babies!!!!

Jocelyn said...

Congrats! I have yet to look at mine but I'm excited to, when I get the time!

Stacey said...

How cool are you!! Congrats! That is seriously awesome!

Unknown said...

What a fun privilege! I think I would have been a basket case not wanting to hurt anybody's feelings.

Oh, and Yeah! I'm a lame-o again -- I was always feeling so intimidated by your photography on your blog and then, HELLO! that's what you do! Seriously, does this brain damage *ever* go away?

Samantha Murphey said...

Thanks again for coming, Cindy. We loved including you!