Monday, May 3, 2010

Sunny Bride

I spent the past four days in sunny, beautiful Southern California. Last Thursday morning as the plane was being deiced before take-off I was so grateful to be leaving the snow and cold for a few days of perfectly lovely weather.

Molly and I enjoyed every minute of our visit with Utah Dad's sisters, brother-in-law, parents, nieces and nephews. While Utah Dad is convinced that they like me better than they like him (there might be some truth to this), I was really there to take pictures of my niece Lisa's wedding. We did get pampered. My sister-in-law took us all to get manicures and pedicures. I actually bared my hideous feet. We also escaped to Laguna Beach one afternoon. Molly fell in love with the ocean.

I am so thrilled for Lisa. She found an awesome man who is so deeply in love with her. At the receptions, Scott serenaded Lisa with a special song that he composed. She was a beautiful bride and was so easy and laid back. Not long after Utah Dad and I got married we traveled to California for Lisa's baptism. She was such a spunky, cute girl and I fell in love. I can hardly believe that she is old enough to get married.

I have hundreds of pictures to process and post but I wanted to post one picture of beautiful Lisa tonight.

Update: ** I've posted more pictures from Lisa's wedding on Cindi Braby Photography. **

No comments: