Thursday, March 4, 2010

Internet Quizzes

Last week when Utah Dad was in the mood for a dog (read about it *here*) he made me take a quiz on the Iams Dog Food website. After I answered a few simple questions it gave me a list of the perfect dogs for me. On the top of my list:

the Basset Hound

I quote from the breed information included on the Iams site: "Needs a lot of exercise, despite his low-energy demeanor. Has exceptional stamina and is more agile than his appearance suggests".

Yesterday, Utah Dad took one of those quizzes on Facebook: "What breed of dog are you?" The result:

the Basset Hound

Obviously, I don't really need a dog.


2 comments:

Brimhalls said...

That is VERY funny. I think my husband would a yappy chiwawa (sp?), though I love him dearly.

Stine said...

Hilarious!!!