Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Signs

Do you ever have one of those days where you wish you could just stick a sign to yourself or your kids so that you went out in public, people would just be able to read the sign and hopefully understand?

Today was one of those days. Fortunately, the only people I had to see today, besides my family, were the other kindergarten moms. Here are the signs I would have attached:

To my three-year-old son: "My daddy dressed me today."

To my kindergarten daughter: "I insisted that all shades of pink go together."

To my one-year-old daughter: "I had a bath last night but I rubbed bananas in my hair this morning."

And to myself: "Ten minutes of extra sleep were worth not taking a shower today. Sorry."

1 comment:

Jen said...

That's hillarious! I have those moments all the time. I am glad I am not the only one :)