Sunday, June 1, 2008

Ideas for Summer Fun

It's summertime. The kids are out of school. Yay! Wait a minute. What are we supposed to do with them now?

Each Monday on Utah Mom's Life, I'll present ideas for great books to read, activities, projects and field trips based on a specific theme. It'll be a great way to keep the kids entertained. They'll definitely have fun and maybe they'll even learn something.

Below are the links to the weekly posts:

Week #1 : Birds
Week #2 : Dinosaurs
Week #3 : Farms
Week #4 : Art
Week #5 : Trains
Week #6 : The Great Outdoors
Week #7 : Heritage

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your blog! I am new to Utah and I'm staying in Park City. I have been looking for some fun summer festivals to take my silly kids too. Do you know about any free sunday markets that Park City has to offer during the summer? If so please let me know!
Thanks
Maria :)