Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Birthday Gift

We have been having non-stop fun around here. School starts next week so Utah Dad took some vacation time from work and we have been playing, playing, playing. I have lots to write about and lots of pictures to share. But I'll do that later, because today is my birthday.

I got to sleep in as late as I wanted. My kids played nicely by themselves and Utah Dad made them breakfast. Later today, we'll go get dinner somewhere. I haven't decided where yet.

But the best birthday gift this year is from my own psychotic mind.

All year I thought that I was 36 years old.

But I'm not. Well, not until today.

So, I didn't get any older--in my crazy, insane mind, any way. 

2 comments:

Mom of 12 said...

Happy Birthday! Hope all your wishes and dreams come true.
Sandy

Brimhalls said...

How funny! You know, sometimes I get mixed up on my age, too. Happy Birthday.