Friday, December 10, 2010

Build-A-Bear Winner

It was so nice to read about all the service that you do during the holidays. As parents, I think it is especially important that our children learn from our example to serve others. You are all very inspiring.



Now, I'm excited to announce the winner of the $25 Build-A-Bear gift certificate. Chosen randomly with the random number generator, the winner is . . .

BrookeLynn

BrookeLynn said...


I'm so excited for this give-away!!! This year, I am volunteering at the Food Bank in Downtown SLC. I am going with several youth in our area. I think it will be a great experience for me and them.


Congratulations, BrookeLynn. Please send me an email with your information so that you can receive your gift certificate as soon as possible. Thanks to everyone for entering and to Build-A-Bear for sponsoring the give-away.

No comments: