Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas From My Babies

My kids submitted (some more gracefully than others) to our annual Christmas Sunday photo shoot.
I love to get them new outfits for church and dress them up matchy matchy.
Yes, I'm that mom.
But I only do it once (or twice) a year.





This was the best we could do for all of the kids together.
 Really.
 The others involve crying and/or wrestling.


My two little girls are so excited for Christmas they can barely sit on their chairs at dinner.
One or both of them falling off their chairs is becoming a regular occurrence. 




And for our own Christmas Miracle : Neal and Amberly posed nicely together for a picture. And strangely enough, they've been getting along the whole day.


From my family to yours :
We wish you a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: