Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Winner of the $50 AMAZON GIFT CARD

Hey! I'm up late watching the fire burning on the mountain near my home. So, while I was up and a little too anxious to sleep, I decided that I would pick and announce the winner of the $50 Amazon Gift Card being graciously given away by Western Governor's University.



So . . . The moment you've all been waiting for . . . and the winner is . . . (have I dragged it out long enough?)

Kathryn

Congratulations! Please let me know your email address as soon as possible so you can redeem your awesome prize. And if you have any trouble spending your gift card at Amazon, just let me know. I have plenty of recommendations for great books!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

If you want free Amazon gift cards the join Stuffpoint!!!

http://stuffpoint.com/index.php?r=116134