Friday, July 17, 2020

Favorite Movie > Book Recommendations

 Since Coronavirus sent us all into isolation, occasionally on Twitter and Instagram, I do this thing where I ask people their favorite movie and I recommend a book that I think they will like. Over the months I’ve created quite a list of movie to book recommendations. Many of their favorite movies are also based on books, but assuming they know this and have possibly even read that book, I try to give them something else. I’ve gotten some feedback that the recommendations have been received positively. Hopefully, I can inspire someone else to turn off the screen for a bit and pick up a new book. 

I’m going to start posting more of these movie to book recommendations each week.
 FRIDAY NIGHT AT THE MOVIES BOOKS 
If you have a favorite movie and would like a book recommendation, please leave a comment. For now, I’ve included a few that have been requested on Twitter. 





No comments: