Friday, February 15, 2013

Monster Jam - Review

My boys have been excited for the Monster Jam truck show for weeks. At the last minute, we realized that the timing coincided with the due date for Utah Dad's big project in his financial analysis class so he wasn't able to go with us. Fortunately, my dad happened to be in town and he came with us tonight.

Monster trucks are not my thing. I wouldn't have thought to go to the show. It's not even on my radar. However, my brother attended the Monster Jam shows with his boys while he lived in North Dakota and he told me how much fun the shows are. Really, he was right. It was down right entertaining to see the huge trucks smashing cars and spinning out in the dirt. 

The trucks are cool--really cool but we all agreed that we especially enjoyed the stunt dirt bike riders. Their tricks and jumps were death defying and seriously amazing. 

The drivers were very personable and climbed into the crowd several times to greet their fans and give gifts such as shirts, trophies and the girl (very very cool) who drives the Monster Mutt Dalmatian gave away her hair bow to a fan.

The show was very very loud and thankfully we were prepared with ear plugs which helped a lot. Since there was no way I could hear my kids asking for treats, I really enjoyed the entertaining show.

Tickets are still available for the shows on Saturday in Salt Lake City. Ticket prices are $22 and $30 for Adults; Kids tickets only $5 each for select seating. 

**Above ticket prices are advance purchase only; all tickets priced $2 more day of show. Tickets subject to
convenience, service and handling fees.

Tickets are also available for purchase at the EnergySolutions Arena Box Office, all Smith's Tix
Outlets, online at www.smithstix.com, or charge by phone at 800-888-TIXX. 

When I get a chance I'll add some of the pictures Neal and I took tonight but for now...






** I am a Feld Family Ambassador and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment has provided me with complimentary tickets to Feld shows and opportunities to attend private Feld pre-Show events. Even though I received these benefits, I always give an opinion that is 100% mine. ** 

No comments: