You already know I'm a "book hoarder". I like to find pre-read books at thrift stores and at library sales and online. Relatives and friends often give me books that they think I will like. And I often receive books from publishers to review. My book shelves are full! Utah Dad and I have plans to build more, but in the mean time it is essential that I give some away (can you believe it?).
To participate in the Spring Cleaning Give-away Hop, I have gone through my shelves and put together a box of books. One lucky winner will receive this box of literary goodies.
1. Enter by leaving one comment on this post. Just for fun--share an estimate of how many books you have in your home. (This number will not be used to determine the winner. It's just for fun.)
2. The contest will be open to entries until Sunday, March 25th at 11:59 pm MST.
3. This contest is open to residents of the US only.
4. The winner will be chosen randomly and announced on Monday, March 26th.
5. Be sure to check out all the other blogs participating in the hop. This is your chance to win a lot of books!