Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back to School

Obviously, I completely flaked out on giving any more fun summer ideas in August. Things around here got so busy and even though I didn't run out of ideas (there are just so many fun things to do in Utah), I didn't get the chance to sit down and blog. Sorry. Maybe next summer. :)

And now, we're back in school. My oldest son started back to school yesterday and my kindergartener will start next Monday. I know that several school districts in Utah actually do year-round school, but how do the rest of you feel about starting school so early in August? I have to admit that I'm feeling a little sad that summer is over already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your kids are settling back into school. My family is completing week 2 of being back to homeschooling. Everything seems to be settling in and working out. What an adventure!